Thursday, June 08, 2006

I gotta deliver......

I promised many stories of Spring Break, and I just realized, I never did it!

So here are some recaps....

First of all, we drove upwards of 1200 km in 1 week in a lime green smart car fourfour.....the ones with the 4 doors....it was so great to have someplace to keep your stuff when you went somewhere! I missed it so much!

We drove ALL around the island......like really...

We drove up a mountain into FOG.....like really we couldn't see 20 feet in front of the car....it was CRAZY

Then in STINTino, I momentarily went psycho and convinced Katy to swim to an island about 300 yards away....holy crap the water was cold, and when we got about 50 yards away, we ran into a HERD of jellyfish! I mean seriously......it was then I realized my deathly fear of them......and then I rested for 15 min, and I had to swim BACK through them! Yep, I had like tentacle marks all over me for weeks.....

ok, so yeah.....I gotta get off here, I wil regale you with more stories soon....

:)

1 Comments:

At June 10, 2006 5:50 AM, Blogger Rich said...

You went swimming through jelly fish? Crazy American people ;-). Hope you are doing well and enjoying Italy for a few more days. I've just got back from Dublin which was mental. Crazy, busy city full of Irish people and Americans. Fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home