Sunday, April 23, 2006

Pictures....

So this week, Katy and I went to Sardinia/Sardegna (the Italian spelling) for our spring break trip....it was really fun, but I will regale you with the stories of our odyssey later.....after these messages from our sponsors....

So....

As Katy and I were walking down a dirt road in search of things for Katy to take pictures of, she says "Kat, you and I have very different tastes...." and at the time, I really couldn't think of anything that stood out except for the fact that I'm not a big fan of pictures.....earlier that day she said "I love pictures, I am sad for people who lived before cameras" and I thought to myself, "umm....they're not always that awesome" haha

I can't stand trying to make something boring or ugly look good in a picture....if its not at least HALF cool, I don't want to bother......I think I'm half decent in making something cool look cooler, but its not something I seek out all the time......

and on that note, I will share some of my amusing pictures I took this week....

this is the most amusing one I have...its like a half-tunnel in a mountain :)




and of the sun after trying to capture many different angles, finally got this slightly interesting one....

I realized I like taking pictures of where we are going in a car :)


















And every STINTer should be required to visit..









And then the compulsory pictures of the beach that are hard to screw up....




that's all I got for now.......hope you enjoyed!

:)

4 Comments:

At April 26, 2006 11:41 AM, Blogger Rich said...

Looks like you had a good wee trip Kat. And i like the pictures. Nice. Oh and was STINTINO a fun place to visit?

 
At May 06, 2006 12:24 AM, Blogger jessica said...

oh so pretty!

 
At May 26, 2006 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

those are some pretty impressive photographs, miss cameras-really-aren't-that-great ;)

 
At May 26, 2006 6:18 PM, Blogger Kat said...

STINTINO was pretty awesome.....wait a second...I didn't blog about spring break! I must do that soon....

ha well, thanks Francine, but you didn't see the 200 other pics that ended up on Katy's camera over the week... HA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home