Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Ocean's Eleven

so yeah.....instead of posting anything life changing or even just slightly profound, I decided to regale a story of last night's dinner and a movie featurette....

well, its not really a story......BUT.....more of a question for all of ya'll who have seen this movie.....

So I used to think they were pretty amazing in the continuity of this movie until I took a closer look last night.......SO.....you know when they have to put the bags with the Xs on them in the elevator to send them up to the cages with the hooker flyers to put in the van? Remember, that is BEFORE the "SWAT Team" comes in.....WHERE did they get those bags? The only 3 people that were in there were Linus, Danny, and Yen! They didn't have anything extra with them when they came in except for Linus' briefcase! Yeah.....can comebody please explain it to me? Because I am pretty much lost....

:)

5 Comments:

At March 22, 2006 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It has been a long time since I've seen that movie but, do the bags need to have come from the safe? And is the "SWAT" team really THE SWAT team?

 
At March 23, 2006 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your posts.
I usually don't fully comprehend them.
That's why I like them.

 
At March 25, 2006 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, I have no idea 'bout Ocean's Eleven.... but I saw this story and thought of you..

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060325/ap_en_mo/movie_set_raid

 
At March 25, 2006 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm.. just in case, here's a try at an HTML link.

Film set mistaken for hostage situation

 
At March 26, 2006 4:21 PM, Blogger Kat said...

WOAH! That's my high school! (yeah, that's more of an exclamation than a statement)

that's HILARIOUS haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home