Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Ok, so my other obsession......

Might definitely be the Olympics.....

and here is my first foray into posting awesome pics on here, so bear with me folks....

We got to the go to the Olympics on Feb 8th, and we got back umm.....the morning of the 16th? Yeah.....Nate and I were the stragglers that got back the latest.....

We got to do SO MUCH cool stuff, meet so many cool people, and here is my photo recap:

This is when we ate our bag lunches at the ski jumping mountain in a half finished log cabin :)

Its not really monumental, but there's me and Katie Elizabeth Bearden....


















I did get to meet Jonny Moseley, but that picture hasn't arrived yet, and well, I just had to get him in here.......I will note that when THEY met him the day before, I freaked, and then when I met him the next day, I FREAKED even more.....










This is me and Katie Elizabeth Bearden on the train on valentines' day.......it was the last totally clean outfit that I had! Just happened to be pink....but Katie's was too, so we took a picture!














grrr.....gotta make another post.....

2 Comments:

At February 25, 2006 6:27 PM, Blogger jessica said...

you look good in all of em, but so absolutely pretty in the top picture. wheee!

 
At February 26, 2006 12:49 PM, Blogger Kat said...

awwwwwww thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home