Saturday, February 25, 2006

My awesome shoes....

So I was inspired by Brit's collar-popping post......and I must make a quick announcement.....

I don't like shoes

My whole team knows this, and I thought I would impart this knowledge on the rest of the world for the purpose of this blog post.....

But because of the frigid qualities of Italy (who'd of thunk it?), I can't wear my flip flops year round ......that's what us floridians try ya know ;)

I hate shoes so much that whenever I get inside, I take off my shoes AND socks even if it isn't my house!

But I have discovered a solution to the evilness that is shoes! Well, its not TOTALLY resolved, but slightly cooler.........

I am attempting to bring back the style of not tied shoes.....mine are totally loosened, no strings lagging behind, just pure comfort! I love it....

:)

1 Comments:

At February 26, 2006 12:50 PM, Blogger Kat said...

oh, well, I guess you didn't notice what I happened to leave at your house last night and am wearing at this very moment ;)

dude, if there are flip flops to be worn in the vicinity, you betcha I will be wearing them....no matter whose they are ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home