Tuesday, May 23, 2006

So, I have been MIA...

But tons of things have been happenning!

Audra and Courtney left =(

Then Summer Project came! We have been really preoccupato with them lately, showing them around the city, campus, and pretty much doing a lot of name learning and bonding.....

In other news, I am still crazy....

Wade gave us some pics! Here are a great selection....mostly from when we hung out over Christmas in France :)




and finally the long awaited Jonny Moseley picture! WOO HOO!





So cool!











Umm...do I have anything else? nope...

:)

4 Comments:

At May 26, 2006 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

katherine!!!! i just discovered your blog!!! yessssss....now i'm going to obsessively leave non-sensical comments, muah-ha-ha!!!

 
At May 26, 2006 12:53 PM, Blogger Rich said...

Nice post. Hasn't the year flown by, be you and American in Italy or a Brit in Britain. Ha! And to answer your question the pics are indeed from the park that we stopped off at on the way back from town.

 
At May 26, 2006 6:16 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Francine! I gotta add you to my links!

Get in line with the non sensical comments, Rich is leading the pack talking in many languages and using British words I have no clue what they mean.....

and now I must seek out to make non-sensical comments on yours too!

 
At May 26, 2006 6:20 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Why yes it has Rich, and I've only known you for half of it! Maybe that's why I signed up for another year, so I can come back to visit Liverpool and discover the rest of Sefton Park.....how's RELAY shaping up? (do you have to raise support like us?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home