Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Reentry...

So here's not much of an entertaining entry.....but alas, here I am...

I got back in town a 3:30 am on friday morning after 29 hours of travelling (including 8 hours in O'Hare in Chicago)....and with perfect timing, I got SICK...

So yes, I have been sick since then. I can only stay in bed for so long though, so the daily routine is like wake up feeling awful, getting up, drinking tea, staying in the house most of the day, blah, blah, blah...

I was supposed to "start" work today...or yesterday...I can't really tell....but I think this "sickness" is giving me a reason to not do what I'm supposed to...putting off what I have been dreading ever since I signed up again...

And another thing.....I mean, I was totally focused on the Lord and all things relational with him in Italy....and I KNOW its going to be hard to be like that here...

I guess the thing is that half of me feels like my life got put on hold for a year and I just came back and picked up where I left off....but then the other half of me feels like everybody had their own lives continue just fine without me.....so I am conflicted :(

So if ya'll could please pray about me pursuing my relationship with the Lord just as I had been in Italy, that would be great...

:)

4 Comments:

At June 28, 2006 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kat!!! Back in the good old US of A...huh? I'm sure there is a mixed array of emotions for you...and being sick probably doesn't add too much fun all the emotions you're processing through! I'm praying for you though and I hope that God just really refreshes you and blesses you this summer! : )

 
At June 29, 2006 2:58 PM, Blogger Andy said...

hey Kat!

Another one returns to the US of A. I hope that you can readjust ok and that you have a great time being at home.

 
At June 29, 2006 6:01 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Thanks Emoe and Andy!

Love you both!

I am trying to make as much out of this as possible before I move back to Italy :)

 
At July 03, 2006 3:47 PM, Blogger Rich said...

Hey Kat. Thanks for your comment on my blog. It is appreciated. And who knows? It could suddenly start up again. Anyway I hope you are well and your relationship with the Lord has been able to continue now that you are back home. Anyway, hello from Belfast - which is where i currently am, researching etc. Lots of Americans here in the hostel. Ah... Can't get away from them.. Ha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home