Wednesday, May 06, 2009

I'm scared....

Yeah, its been a while since I have blogged anything, but I didn't have too much to say before....

but I am scared....

Its sorta been my life recently, mirrored in some STRANGE (terribly strange) way by Jackson Stewart on Hannah Montana's situation on this past week's episode....(yeah, don't ask)

But....

I'm scared.

I am scared of how diabetes will affect my life.....aka ruin it.
I am scared that I am the dumping ground for whatever wacked out disease that is in my family tree.
I am scared that I will never get out of Fernandina.
I am scared that I will never get to go back to Italy to do ministry.
I am scared that I will never get a job that will lead me to somewhere good.
I am scared that my parents will never be ok with my life choices.
I am scared of never having any good friends in whatever city I end up in.
I am scared that I will never be able to support myself.
I am scared of asking people anything important.
I am scared of never being good enough.
I am scared of being rejected.
I am scared that I'll never get a job that pays better than $10 an hour.
I am scared of not being ok with God's will for my life.
I am scared of talking to my parents about my life decisions.
I am scared that I will fail.
I am scared that I won't have the courage to take advantage of an opportunity that I have because I will be TOO SCARED TO.

So, that's my life right now......

For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.
-2 Timothy 1:7

That's what I am working on......

1 Comments:

At May 14, 2009 5:37 PM, Blogger Rich said...

Hey Kat. Thanks for this post. I actually read it a week ago but sadly never got around to posting on here. Your honesty is great, but your faith in the Lord at this time is even greater. I realise it sounds so trite to say I understand how you feel in many ways (because I obviously don't!) but I can say that in my own way i'm feeling a mixture of fear, anxiety and a real sense of lonliness each day in many aspects of my life, only to seek out the Lord all the more. He really is a great God.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home