Monday, August 20, 2007

8 Random Facts.....at the request of KEB

The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog

My 8 Facts...dang these were hard....

1. I have a fear of losing my shoe......like if I am jumping from rock to rock, getting into a canoe, going up a chairlift, or on a rollercoaster......I am terrified of losing my shoes. Even if I can get them back in like 2 seconds...

2. I want to go to Iraq.....not sure how. Crusade, military, state department, I dunno........but it seems so cool! I think my desire comes from my need to "see it to believe it" thing......if I've never been to the Middle east, so its not totally real to me.

3. Not only am I obsessed with Boy Meets World, I want to be Topanga. Even one of my friends in hs and I talked about how we wanted her clothes from their eloping episode, we called them "Topanga pants"

4. I am big on tradition. I learned this while on STINT.....I got upset at the weirdest things....like not going to sunrise service for easter at Ft. Clinch, or going to Deland for Thanksgiving........but strangely enough, being away for Christmas didn't bother me at all......I really liked the skiing!

5. I get more excited about things when other people are, like tv shows and movies. If somebody wants me to watch a show with them, I get more excited about it. (aka, LOST, 24, Braveheart, and anything else I watched on STINT)

6. Taking last point into account, I can't stand when things are made into big deals. Because Titanic was such a big deal, I revolted and I haven't seen it. I don't like bandwagons......

7. I try my hardest to suppress my girliness. There are many times when I am successful, like not worrying too much about my makeup and hair, or not reading sappy girl books........but I have to admit, I like Pride and Prejudice. But I still am in love with Tom Jones.....the ultimately non-girly romance novel.

8. My dream has been and probably will always be to dance at Disney.....

Now, I send this on to be completed by Jess, Chiharu, Morgan, Katherine, and Franci!

3 Comments:

At September 04, 2007 1:25 PM, Blogger Jess said...

hey there! is that Jess me? haha I am so sad I just read it. I am normally checking this thing weekly. I miss you friend!

 
At October 26, 2007 3:30 AM, Blogger Ms. Hughey said...

suppress your girlyness?? how many skirts do you have now and loved wearing in Italy??

 
At January 27, 2008 4:20 PM, Blogger Chiharu Homan said...

Hey girl!! Sorry, I am SUCH a slacker when it comes to my blog! I just got your comment and went to your site. I am now FINALLY answering with my random facts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home