Thursday, April 05, 2007

I'm off!

Wow, I suck at keeping up with this blog.....but at least I am trying!

So, we had vision trip in March.....53 americans....PLUS US......all over the campus......it was insane, plus 7 people became Christians! YAY!

So after the craziness that was vision trip and follow up with that, plus a day of outreaches Haswell style, we have spring break!

I am heading out in 15 min to go to Munich for our spring break! YAY! I am excited, I haven't heard much about Munich, EVER, so I have no preconcieved notions, and we have an easy schedule planned......one thing a day, the rest being spontaneous! A bike tour, Neuschwanstein Castle, and Dachau Concentration Camp......with one free day (Easter Sunday) and a lot of time to do nothing! YAY! Hope we get some rest....

I'll let you know how it goes when I get back!

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home