Wednesday, December 20, 2006

So You Think You Can Dance?

I don't know about me, but I have been thinking a lot about it lately....

All these dancing shows and movies all around nowadays......it kinda makes me really nostalgic...or maybe not that, but I wish I could dance like I used to....

So for those of you who don't know, I danced from age 3-18...it was pretty much my life....participated in dance competitions since I was 8, and it pretty much ruled my life.....

I love when I dance, its like there's nothing else in the world, just me.....no worries, just my dancing to think of....even if I'm not perfect, I enjoy trying to fix my mistakes!

I haven't gotten to do that recently, and it upsets me......I want to change that.....we'll see how it works when I get back to Italy.

I hate exercising, but I know I should....I have been in shape my entire life (not sure when/if I lost it) but it was because it was FUN to dance.....nothing else compares to it.....I gotta get on that...

:)

1 Comments:

At December 21, 2006 9:07 AM, Blogger Chiharu Homan said...

iHey Kat! I didn't know you danced! I used to dance as well! Mainly jazz and modern, and then when I was in college, learned ballroom and used to compete in ballroom competitions. When I was on STINT me and my teammate, Gina, choreographed a dance to the song "Bring Me To Life" for one of our student conferences (it was also the theme of the conference). It was great! I will pray that the Lord will give you opportunities back in Italy to worship Him and glorify Him in dance! Whether that be to perform for a conference, or to find a dance club that you can join (which would also be a great way to meet students!).

Praying for you!
Chiharu
www.chiharuhoman.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home