Monday, October 30, 2006

So, here I am again....

We just got back from a conference in Firenze...many meetings with many cool people....

like Amanda! who is sitting right beside me :) (she's on ICS in Pisa at the moment)

We went all around Florence this weekend after the meetings were over and did NOTHING. It was so fun to spendsome time at the Florence girls' apartment doing NOTHING.

I did buy some scarves though! (wow this is a random journal entry) I now have 11 scarves! This Florida girl doesn't need 11 scarves! Well, see, the great thing is that I have some pretty cool scarves...1 from Florida, 1 from Ireland, and 9 from Italy!

And....I'm talking about scarves.....apparently I have no life....

I DO want to share a pic with you guys! But....I don't have it.....its a model shot of the guys with a ferrari car at the museum....fun times fun times....

Last week we had all the Italy teams in Florence! (if I didn't already say that) It was so fun to bond with the teams! I got to know all the other newbies, and now we're a big family!

Ok, so yeah....I have become best friends with all the teams in Italy....well, I was already bff with team flo, but roma is quickly approaching!

wow....and well, our apartment has a killer draft and I am slightly shivering.....and then I just had some bananacello to top off my mythos night....so I am at a loss for what else to say...

oh! Amanda is here for Elia's wedding! Tomorrow! On Halloween! WEIRD...but its my first Italian wedding! YAY!

ok....that is all I have.....

:)

2 Comments:

At October 30, 2006 5:11 PM, Blogger Rich said...

Whats bananacello?

 
At October 30, 2006 5:22 PM, Blogger Kat said...

ha well, bananacello would be.....a base of limoncello (the liquor made from lemon rinds along the amalfi coast) with cream of banana flavoring.....so we shorten it and call it bananacello....

and no, we're not all lushes here, we are just partaking in an age old italian tradition of an after-dinner digestive liquor...

I promise :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home